The Bloggiest Blog.
This is the bloggiest blog I’ve ever posted. A pure textual conception of what I’m thinking. Why not, right? Isn’t this concept where blogs were born?
If you follow me, you know I’ve been diagnosed with being bipolar. This is no shock to me. It’s a bit hard to swallow, accepting there’s something off in my brain chemistry, but I know I’ll be able to live normally with it now that I’m seeking help.
In fact, there are even several things I’m looking forward to with this diagnoses:
- Cheap bar tab. Mood stabilizer + one drink = happy time.
- Getting away with being an unnecessary bitch. “God, Carly is being such a bitch. She must just be on one of her down swings.”
- People being less inclined to confront me. “No, don’t do it! You wouldn’t want to set Carly off.”
- No more complete and utter confusion. Instead of focusing on why my mood can change drastically from day to day, I can focus on how to make it stop.
- Being able to move towards success. With mental blocks being treated, I’ll no longer have anxiety that keeps me from moving forward.
- Scaring the shit out of people. If I don’t like you and you step on my toes, I may or may not stage a fake episode. In your face.
- The feeling. I’ve felt every emotion under the sun. Can everyone say this?